I’d like to thank people listed here for their great contributions:
- Python Software Foundation and - IronPython Team for creating and maintaining such a powerful language.
- Jetbrains PyCharm Team for the best IDE ever! PyCharm is a python IDE but is truly the best I have ever worked with. Jetbrains team truely knows how to make effective and user friendly software.
- Daren Thomas (original version, maintainer of RevitPythonShell) for creating RPS and helping me.
- Gui Talarico for creating the amazing RevitPythonWrapper Library and also for testing and new tool ideas and contributing python scripts to the library.
- RevitAPIDocs for making it much easier for me to develop pyRevit on my own macOS. I had troubles using the old-school chm doc files.
- Jeremy Tammik (creator and maintainer of RevitLookup) for publishing about pyRevit and moral support! :D
- Icons8 for the beautiful icons.
- EMOJIOne for the free emoji icons that are very appropriately named by their unicode numbers.
- Linus Torvalds for git and for being my beacon.
- git-scm for the open source, portable git for windows.
- LibGit2Sharp for the open source git library for C# which I’m also using in IronPython.
- Github and Atom team for an amazing cloud git platform and the best text/code editor ever!
- GitKraken team for their powerful and free git GUI which helped me tremendously.
- Bitbucket for their powerful cloud git platform especially the free private repositories.
- Neil Reilly for the handy introduction and installation video.
- ThubanPDX. For testing and new ideas for tools and scripts.
NOTE: If you are not on this list, but believe you should be, please contact me!